04 May 2010

Snail's Tales forever


My facebook friend Cindy C., who also writes the blog Bug Safari, has made this wonderful picture in memory of my wife.

Cindy and I are virtual friends. She doesn't really know much about me—although I certainly hope to meet her one day. Nevertheless, the images she created, the moon-cloud snail in the sky as well as the 2 snails below that are seemingly in love with each other, by coincidence mean a lot to me in a deeply personal way.

Life goes on and will flourish like the dandelions that will grow from the seeds carried away by the wind.

4 comments:

Deniz Bevan said...

That's a very lovely image.

(I just sent you a closeup of a snail I passed on the sidewalk a few days ago...)

Kevin Zelnio said...

Such a wonderful memory to hold and image to remind you. I hope you are doing well in these difficult times.

Lisa M. said...

That is whimsical and lovely. -- chiroxiphia

Kazimir Majorinc said...

Beautiful, emotional picture. Thanx for sharing with us. Take care.