03 June 2011

Blogging will be intermittent

...over the next 2.5 weeks as I travel in Asia Minor starting in a few hours. Unlike some trips in the past when the main focus was malacology, the present one is leaning more towards social studies. But gastropods are in 2nd place lagging not too far behind. In fact, some specific snail-collecting activities have been planned.

I will post on the blog provided that I have time and internet access. Otherwise, I have posts scheduled to publish once about every 3 days.

Behave while I'm gone. I promise I too will behave while on the road and will engage in partying, mild drinking and trespassing (in the name of science, of course) only occasionally.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Safe and fun travels, hope you find many interesting critters to share with us!

Anonymous said...

I trust the most interesting snails and the most interesting social curiosities will also "behave" and let you observe them!

Susan J. Hewitt

aycapeynirci said...

Merhaba Aydın Bey,
"Balantus concavus"ları araştırırken blogunuzu buldum. Hepsi çok güzel, saatlerce ekran başından kalkamayınca bir not yazip teşekkür etmek istedim. Diğer blogunuz da harika, yazılarınız ve paylaşımınız için teşekkürler, Ayça Peynirci

Jane said...

enjoy asia minor, if by any chance you get to cappadocia please let me live vicariously through you and take a balloon ride through the fairy chimneys, I can only imagine how fabulous that would be